crazy4ozs: POSSIBLE SCAMMER

hey thats all i am asking for also ionsql, lets see what happens, i'm hoping for the best, i know stuff happens and ppl get busy, but at least try to reply on a situation like this

What's up with all these scammers on this forum? dayum, i never been on a forum with this much scammers.

well once again he was on last night at 11:19 pm and still no reply to this thread or my pm's sent to him, wtf!!!!!!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)

Devillain00 , crazy4ozs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

LOL little bastard, Zach, maybe I should sell this Avalanche I have on "hold" for you, considering its been 2 months in my book, you said a week.

Taste of your own medicine perhaps?

Im sorry dude, im gonna be honest with u...they money is coming, its just notflowin as fast as id like it to...if ur still willing to hang on to it that would be great...if not, just let me no
This is from a while back but still, he obviously has cash now...

Everytime this guy payed me for something he shorted me, when he paid for the ava I asked $215, he sent me $200. Which buy the way that money order took about FOR ever to get here. THEN when he sent money for the deposit, he sent me 60, when he knew we agreed $75, I wish I had kept the PM's. LOL wow this is gay the first 2 people I deal with on this forum are bastages that lie. I am going to have a hard time buying/selling anything due to the fact I am paranoid of scammers?

weak3zr.png

This is from a while back but still, he obviously has cash now...
Everytime this guy payed me for something he shorted me, when he paid for the ava I asked $215, he sent me $200. Which buy the way that money order took about FOR ever to get here. THEN when he sent money for the deposit, he sent me 60, when he knew we agreed $75, I wish I had kept the PM's. LOL wow this is gay the first 2 people I deal with on this forum are bastages that lie. I am going to have a hard time buying/selling anything due to the fact I am paranoid of scammers?
I wont do business on this forum for that reason. And yeah he had been reading the thread for a long time. Of course he isnt going to respond. Scammers never do. You should definitely sell the sub you have on "hold" for him. Youd probly just be another victim if you went through with the transaction.

I wont do business on this forum for that reason. And yeah he had been reading the thread for a long time. Of course he isnt going to respond. Scammers never do. You should definitely sell the sub you have on "hold" for him. Youd probly just be another victim if you went through with the transaction.
I dont wanna feel "like" a scammer though, he did send a deposit.

How bout this, if he doesnt respond to this thread, he can consider it sold, and if he wants to buy it back upon NOT responding to this thread, he can send me a full 200 bucks Money Order.

crazy4ozs:

I know your reading this you little scamming cake ass bastard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terryracing86

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
terryracing86
missouri
Start date
Participants