marcusb419er possible scammer?

PepsiFiend69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
sent him payment for a 12w6v2 3 weeks ago said he'd ship 1 week ago, and last week i was on vacation, so i expected it to be on my table waiting for me when i got home, because my neighbor was to get the mail and watch for it. came home, nothing.. neighbor said UPS wasn't even on my street the whole week.

stil haven't heard from him, just wondering if anyone else has delt with him before and if it took this long to ship something.

it jsut bothers me most that he said he shipped it and it never shipped it, i'd rather him tell me he's not gonna ship rather than just ******** it.

did he have any refs?

you should check them things before you deal with someone.. then you know a little bfore hand and you can ask his refs about that person

yeah, i checked, all but one had positive response, and the one without it still recieved his stuff. this is making me mad, now it says he hasn't be online since the 14th grrrrr

and ive dealt with about 25-30 people on here before, so it's not like this was my first transaction.

hmm i had a funny feeling about that guy was gonna buy a radio from him.

sent him the money got some run around. then the same story pesteele got about sending it to the wrong addy. so i simply asked for my money back from him wasnt really a big deal since i paid using CC so i wasnt worried. he did give my money back though after i chased him with pm's for a few days( he stopped comming on).but i just had a funny feeling there was something wrong seemed to me as if he didnt even have what he was selling .im not saying he IS a crook but thats the impression i got he selling things online and then he steals them from people he knows. so i backed out. i mean come on how many times can you send packages to the wrong people before you learn how to fill out a shipping slip? sounds like a stalling tactic.

hmm i had a funny feeling about that guy was gonna buy a radio from him.sent him the money got some run around. then the same story pesteele got about sending it to the wrong addy. so i simply asked for my money back from him wasnt really a big deal since i paid using CC so i wasnt worried. he did give my money back though after i chased him with pm's for a few days( he stopped comming on).but i just had a funny feeling there was something wrong seemed to me as if he didnt even have what he was selling .im not saying he IS a crook but thats the impression i got he selling things online and then he steals them from people he knows. so i backed out. i mean come on how many times can you send packages to the wrong people before you learn how to fill out a shipping slip? sounds like a stalling tactic.

yeah exactly, its says he hasn't been active since the 14th, i sent him an email and he hasn't responded yet. should i open a paypal claim? or should i give it a few days?

If he shipped through UPS, I dont think they would let you ship to your own address. I could be wrong, but they always ask, whats your address, then they ask where is it going. Definitely a stall tactic.

yeah exactly, its says he hasn't been active since the 14th, i sent him an email and he hasn't responded yet. should i open a paypal claim? or should i give it a few days?
I'd file a claim. If you wait to long Paypal won't do a thing to help you. I think you have 45 days to file a claim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PepsiFiend69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
PepsiFiend69
Pottstown, Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies