crazy4ozs: POSSIBLE SCAMMER

terryracing86
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
missouri
i did a deal with crazy4ozs on some L7's, i got them took my ride to a audio shop to have them installed while i was at work, got home that night and had a message that the subs where blown, i have been on this for like 2 mths now, he said he would refund me 105 of my money back, then it was next week then waiting on bank to transfer money and all this other crap, its been like 3 weeks now that he has suppose to have paypal me, i didnt have paypal when i bought them or i would have just filed a claim, then during all this i pm his buddy on his refs list, this guy tells me that crazy4ozs said that i knew they where blown before i bought them, bs, he told me they worked good before he shipped them, i guess ups did it,lol well i am giving him this week to step up with my money and then i will go see our prosecuting attorney over the deal. i'll keep you posted, maybe he will come through on this, cause it is pissing me off. and i have the pm's from him and his buddy stating all this i have listed in this thread, so if i knew how to post them here they would be up here also. so crazy4ozs make me a liar and pay up, i am trying to be nice about this stuff, you have gave me the run around long enough. i told you i didnt want to post this on here but you are leaving me with no options

well it been another week, he's been on the forums and still no reply to my pm's or no reply's to this thread, still no money either, i think i got SCAMMED here folks

so if anyone is gonna deal with crazy4ozs( or real name zach harbison ) you might want to reconsider, until he stands up and like a man takes care of this he is a POS to me right now

LOL this kid here.

He sent me a deposit for an Avalanche like 3 or 4 months ago and still no sign of the rest of the money, I PM him from time to time and he tells me its coming soon, like in a week or some other BS. He is a horrible buyer. He bought my other Avalanche also, that payment also took quite a while lol I am sorry you made a deal with him...

well maybe he has something going on, but **** he needs to reply to his pm's, i would anyways, atleast let ppl know whats going on

i have the pm's from him and his buddy stating all this i have listed in this thread, so if i knew how to post them here they would be up here also.
Goto your PM inbox and click on whatever message you're wanting to post up.

When you have that message on screen click your "Print Screen" button (on my keyboard it is the button immediately to the right of F12 - should be in the same general area on yours)

Open up MS Paint and paste that image into paint (Ctrl + V if you use FireFox or simply right-click on open space in Paint and 'Paste' out of the resulting drop-down menu)

Save that image as whatever you want then host it on ImageShack or PhotoBucket or TinyPic or wherever you prefer then post it here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

QUOTE=crazy4ozs]

look dude, this has been going on for a month, i am gonna start posting stuff if this is not cleared up, i have some pm's from your buddy that will make you look like you where trying to scam me, i know you are getting my pm's and just blantley not answering them., i want this deal over with, as i am sure you do, i am not trying to be a ass here, but i received junk, now its costing me a ton to fix the stuff. so plz reply and lets get this over with.
it takes 3-4 days to make a bank transfer to paypal...i cant do it immediatly because i dont have a registered credit card to payupal...so i have to w8 for the balance to clear...if i dont answer ur PMs for more than 3-4 hours...im nto ignoring u...just so u no, i am working like crazy and am just absolutly exausted...that is y it takes me a while to respong sumtimes...dotn panic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

well i tried what you recommended and couldnt get it to work so i just done it like this, this is 1 reply from him and a pm i sent him

well i just checked and he was last on this morning at 1 am, so why not reply to this thread or to my pm's to him, at least try to clear his name or what ever, i think i'm screwed here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I've done business a number of times with Zach.....from my experience he's not a bad guy. I can only hope that he's got some explanation for all this though.

At least come on here and defend/explain himself.

bump for a resolution.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terryracing86

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
terryracing86
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied