dreid

I bought a cn sounds trf 18 from dreid almost 3 months ago i sent him the money. For 2 months i waited for the speaker he claimed dhl lost the sub then claimed to send it with ups finally 2 months later the sub arrives from dhl. I open the box to find the sub has no dust cap while it showed having one in the picture he showed me. I contacted him he said he would send one to me right away now for 3 weeks he has been been avoiding me and i have no dust cap still.

I have contacted you, maybe not in a while because I dont have your new number or email any more cuz it was all in my phone. we spoke like 2 weeks if ago if that. I cant seem to find one, NO BS. Demuth from t3 wont get back to me about one nor will Norris. My buddy who recones subs has been waiting for over a month for his parts to come in. If you can find one, give me the contact info or let me know how much it is an i will send you or them the cash. its not a problem of me being lazy and not trying. No one gets back to me

716-903-4502 call me

You know whats not halarious, sending someone a different product than what you told them they would recieve. If you have a picture of something, and you dont send them the same product in the picture, you lied to them. I sure am glad I never purchased anything from a scammer like you.

You know whats not halarious, sending someone a different product than what you told them they would recieve. If you have a picture of something, and you dont send them the same product in the picture, you lied to them. I sure am glad I never purchased anything from a scammer like you.
exactly, this wasn't your deal and I am going to make it right. they got the product without a cracked dustcap, i told it it was cracked and i was going to replace it. when I sent I forgot the dc(AS I TOLD PAT) I told him I would replace it as soon as I could fine 1. I am still looking. he contacted about 2 weeks ago, I told him what happened. we were talking back and forth thru text messages til my sidekick broke and I lost his new number and email. I didnt have a way of contacting him. he has had my number he could have called and asked me whats up. I dont mind him posting. it was all my fault. I havent stopped looking and nor will I stop til I find him a dustcap. END OF STORY. if you think I am a scammer then thats your opinion. I know that I am not. I ALWAYS rectify the situation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

patalpine

Banned
patalpine
LAKE ARTHUR LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views