Crazy man needs help!

Roryholy

yes im a bit crazy. I want to know if any one can help me on this. Im trying to run a car amp for my garage stereo. I all ready have my head unit runing with the right voilts and amps. but i need to find a way too get enought amps for the amp. that will last. Dose any one have any ideas for me.??

Well i would work but i need the amps A car batt cranks out i think 400 amps. So a car amp probly need close to that and even a car battery charger dont make that. So i have no clue but if you know where i can get one that pushes 400amp i would be happpy

i have done this sort of thing b4 and the power supply doesn't have to have the capacity of a car battery dut you just have to add up the fuse ratings on all the gear you intend to be using o it:D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Use a car battery connect your amp to your car battery and connect a car battery charger to your battery (note the charger acts as a Alternator) and turn the charger to medium or what works best.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Originally posted by Julio Use a car battery connect your amp to your car battery and connect a car battery charger to your battery (note the charger acts as a Alternator) and turn the charger to medium or what works best.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
charger isn't going to last long--- and battery will be dead before you know it.

Originally posted by bean In all the time it's taken to post all of this, and the costs of an AC/DC power inverter you could have just bought a $40 boom box
And have it sound nowhere as good. If you plan to set up a subwoofer, do you really think a "$40 boom box" with a 4" woofer would have the dynamic range of a 12" from your car? If he was searching for a "ghetto blaster" sound, why wouldn't he buy one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.