Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

well...he needs to re up and send my $10 tomorrow morning when i get his bow sent out. Mark my words....it will be sent it.

kthnks, bye.

well...he needs to re up and send my $10 tomorrow morning when i get his bow sent out. Mark my words....it will be sent it.

kthnks, bye.
Keep in mind, this is not the 1st nor 2nd time I'm hearing this... This is the 3rd time... we'll see....

kthnks, bye.
About **** time and when he recieves it and sends you the $10 dollars you griping about you better give it back to your mom and not pay it on your truck..

your bow is being sent out in the morning. the bow is in great working condition. you can now delete your threads and delete me out of your sig now.

I will gladly delete all these threads ONCE the bow is in my possession.

Just curious, how did you get some money assuming you were dead broke?

my mother has finally agreed to loan the money to me. When I provide proof the bow is shipped out I would like my other $10 and you enjoy your bow.

Like I said, You will get the rest of your money and these threads will get deleted once I get the bow in my possession and make sure it works 100%. Thanks.

Im confused, help my brain out.

Chin Chilla paid $85 for a bow that craigster was supposed to send him

Craigster spent said money on truck, now cant afford to ship the bow

Craigster wants another $10 owed to him to send the bow, even though he has so far failed to ship it

Am i following correctly?

Am I wrong for doing this?? Someone give me some constructive criticism.....
dude how r u wrong when u gave him 85 and he never sent u the bow??

ur out 85 hes out 10.ur on the worst side if anything ur not doing enough but he said he will send it so just wait and see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies