Foote: Not very happy with purchase

Participant count
  • Participant list

plyer3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Bought a Kicker L7 12 from him and he said it worked flawless. Got it last week and hooked it up.....found out it didn't sound right.....I have another Kicker L7 that works normally and they sound way different. The sound is distorted from the Kicker he gave me. I didn't like the damage it had on the kicker, but thought it would still work normal. The side panel didn't even stick onto the sub...it was clear taped when it got here....got super glue and fix it though so no bid deal.

This is the last time I will ever buy a sub that looks in bad condition. Just wanted to let everyone know that Foote needs to explain what is actually wrong with the items he sell......

There's no point returning it cause of return shipping....

This is the first time I have had problem with a transaction......I didn't want to post this but i don't want others to be in same situation if they buy from him. He didn't even answer the PM i sent him after testing the sub out....

His classified thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393006&highlight=kicker+l7

Why don't you call him? Oh wait, don't tell me you bought something from him and don't even have his phone number.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Nope no number, I never had to get a seller's number for a transaction. Maybe it was a bad idea....but I never thought it would lead to this...

Nope no number, I never had to get a seller's number for a transaction. Maybe it was a bad idea....but I never thought it would lead to this...
Sorry you got screwed, but i always get more than one way to contact anyone i buy and sell from. Who knows, this site could crash any minute.

I don't really care anymore now....it was $115, i may just list it on eBay and try to get some cash back. I can get you his address, ill check the shipping box....

this site always crashes after midnight, never works...only sometimes...it's good during daytime haha

i bet your just hearing the pure sq of an L7 silly.
haha i can hear pure sq from my good kicker, but the one he gave me sounded like it's half blown or something....sounded like my own kickers 10 l7 which i semi-blown

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies