Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Ill preface this with I dont think you are a scammer.
Your attitude about this *****. This thread will NOT be deleted. It will be kept here and people can make up there own minds whether ot not to deal with you in the future.
Thanks for the positive reply. I do apologize again, mainly to ChinChilla for my attitude. But it pissed me off to come on here to try and work it out with the buyer and all these asses jumping to conclusions and callin me out.

Again, I apologize. I have been scammed a few times and know what its like. I'm not here to scam anyone for anything. This was a misfortunate event for the second time. Fender, ygpm and I extend my apologies to you as well as LouisianaCRX. I'm trying to work everything out with you guys and if yall will calm down and be civil human beings and lets work it out.

Fender5 is a great guy, i was telling him to go after craigster, he was a d-bag about doing the job for fender. i would not buy from this guy
go after me for what? he done got his refund and i offered again to send him the bracket or issue him another 5-10bucks...he refused.

proof of shipment receipt was posted. Sent tracking number to Chin Chilla in pm...scheduled delivery is friday.

They sent UPS instead of FedEx like the receipt said.

Well I did receive the bow in pretty decent condition. The packaging wasnt all that great and the bow did puncture the box in 2-3 places. The eccentric wheels on the the upper and lower limbs were hanging out of the box and the arrow rest/sight window was also punctured through the box. Suprisingly the bow still works.

just to remind you all, I DID NOT package this bow. I dropped it off at going postal and had them do it. I know now to not let them package anything else for me.

Sorry for the crappy packaging...hope you are happy with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied