Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Somehow, with you saying that^^^, not sure how many people will be selling to you at all. I've had a few good transactions with him too. I understand your frustration and having someone holding your money and product is NO FUN! Hopefully he'll come through. I also see he responded back in your thread saying he'll pay you back or whatnot. Best of luck to you!

V.

agree with what you said about selling to the OP.

as for craig coming through, he said he would take care of it when he gets back on his feet, when will that be?...........i guess he just wanted an interest free loan?

I'm going to post these PM here for further information...

QUOTE=craigzter]i did acquire the job. I had to drive to stl, got there and worked 3 days and then they told me I could go home. I got sick and was in the hospital for almost 2 wks and 5 days with brohnchitis and bad asthma, I almost died bro which is scary as **** not knowing if you are going to live or not. But I do apologize for it tho. If you can cancel that claim or whatever and get me out of the negative and send me that other $10 I will get the bow shipped out as soon as the money clears into my bank account(max 3days-usually 2buss days). I have $0 to my name and a truck I owe $350 in back payments on. Going through a very rough time in my life right now and would love to make this transaction with you right.

lmk asap. I will try and check my messages tomorrow when I can. If not I will for sure Monday. I live with a friend of mine with no net access and only access I have is at my mothers(bout 20 miles from me).

Best Regards,

Aaron:)

Well PayPal already settled the dispute in my favor, but they were only able to retreive $5 from your account.. so you have my $85.... send me the bow, as soon as i get it and make sure it works as it should i'll be glad to send you the other $15... if not then I'd like my $85 that you owe me...

If you knew you had other problems, then you shouldn't have spent the money i paid you for the bow... Its not my problem if you spent that money on truck payments or whatever. I either want the bow or my $$$. thanks.

Give me time to get $85 rounded up and it will be on its way as soon as I can get the money.

What I don't understand, is why not ship the bow, and be done with this? If you even have the bow in your possession that is...

you know what...you turning this out to be way more that what it is. I have been in your position a few times. Patience is a virtue my friend, apparently you dont understand that. I have the bow right here beside me, I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO SHIP IT OUT, I AM BROKE. But yeah, technically you still owe me $10, so until I am payed in full you shouldnt ***** about anything.

But Im not gonna be a prick and raise hell like you have. I will ship you the bow when I get the money to that is, to prove im not a thief/scammer/fake or whatever you want to call it. You should get a hold of paypal and tell them we have worked it out and to bring my balance back to $0 and you paypal me the other $10 you owe me along with the other $5 and I will be more than glad to ship this out to you and be done with this. You have absolutely ruined my rep around here with all your threads and ******** talk.

So up to you...

First off, its not my problem your paypal is negative. I send you $85!!!! What did you do with it??? With that money you COULD have shipped the bow to me!!! You used that money to pay your bills and not ship MY bow... patience is a virtue??? its been a month and you have MY bow and MY money. move your ass, send my bow or my money and we're done.

and on the technical side you still owe me $10 for the bow. You need to decide what you want. the bow or the money...you cant have both.

Um look here:

If you can paypal me an extra $10 whenever we can make it a deal.

kng_sweetmagnolia@yahoo.com
just paypal me the $90 and I will ship in the morning, then whenever you can come up with $10 just paypal it to me when you can.

It was our ORIGINAL AGREEMENT that after I got the bow and inspected it and such, I would THEN send you $10....it came from your mouth and now you want to switch it up...

he said send him the money if you dont have money then send him the **** bow whats so hard to understand about that he doesnt care which one just do one and let it be..

he said send him the money if you dont have $85 then send him the **** bow whats so hard he doesnt care which one just do one and let it be..
X2, this guy is just digging himself a bigger and bigger hole...

how can you ship something to someone when you dont have any money? When he has also had a month to send the rest of the money he owes me..

how hard is it to pack and send a bow??

u see thats y ppl like me dont like buying **** from online cuz scammers like u

Um look here:
If you can paypal me an extra $10 whenever we can make it a deal.

kng_sweetmagnolia@yahoo.com
just paypal me the $90 and I will ship in the morning, then whenever you can come up with $10 just paypal it to me when you can.

It was our ORIGINAL AGREEMENT that after I got the bow and inspected it and such, I would THEN send you $10....it came from your mouth and now you want to switch it up...

where did I say this?

how can you ship something to someone when you dont have any money? When he has also had a month to send the rest of the money he owes me..
dude u have his money plus the bow...

he said once he gets the bow ur get ur money.

maybe he wants to get the bow b4 sending u anymore money

QUOTE=craigzter]alright listen. I have been very patient with your smartass remarks man. You cant seem to comprehend english for some reason. I HAVE $0 TO MY NAME. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR ME TO GET THE $85 BACK TO YOU. I CANNOT SHIP THE BOW OUT WITH NO MONEY. I APOLOGIZED FOR NOT SENDING IT OUT WHEN I SAID I WOULD. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM READING AND UNDERSTANDING THIS THEN IM SORRY.

NOW, you still owe me $10. If you want the bow, send me the $10 freaking dollars and you will get it after its sent out Monday morning. I will provide proof of receipt along with the amount of postage paid.

The one that doesn't understand english is you.... I send you $85 to cover the shipping fees. What did you do with that money??? If that money was to be used for shipping, and you didn't ship the bow, then what did you do with it? It's not my problem you don't have your priorities set straight... If you knew you werent going to be able to send my bow, then you shouldnt have spent my money.

dude u have his money plus the bow...he said once he gets the bow ur get ur money.

maybe he wants to get the bow b4 sending u anymore money
EXACTLY... why would I want so send anymore cash to this dude who ALREADY has my $85 and my bow.. that would be stupid...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies