Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur ass and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........

carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..

well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.

For the love of god...you think you are right, I think I am right. both cancel eachother out and the fued goes on...well here it is. I have tried to reason with you but you still want to act immature about it and be a man and work something out without making a huge scene about it. When I can come up with $15 I will send you the **** bow ok? now give it a rest and be mature about the situation and pay me my $10 you owe me. WE NEVER agreed on you sending me the $10 after you inspected and used the bow. ITs either that way or you can wait til whenever I can get $85 to refund you.

end of story.

I'm acting immature and not being a man?? What are you talking about??? ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT YOU DID WITH THE MONEY I SENT YOU??? WHY DID YOU NOT USE IT TO SHIP MY BOW? Thats all.

well...like I HAVE said about 10 times already. I do not have a job at the moment, I dont have any money. I spent the $85 on my truck payment. I have addressed this issue in pm with the guy that I was wrong for doing that. But I thought I could swing it by so I wouldnt loose my truck.
And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....

10 bucks aint hard to get 2 ship a bow but if i was chin chilla id find ur ass and beat the living **** ot of u for jacking me........
why dont you fall of the face of the earth and die you annoying ass. I should beat the shit out of you for posting in this thread.

And the truth comes out... That right there guys, is why I dont have my bow... and im the immature one....
The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

carig go to your moms ask to borrow 10 or whatever it will cost to ship then after he gets the bow give the money he will send you back to your mom case solved ****....JUST make this right now ****..
4real quit making up lame reasons y u cant pay for shipping

The truth has been out dude..how many times have I said it to you in pm...internet fights..woo, always makes the weak stronger!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I've posted ALL the pms you sent me , and in NONE of them have you said that... k thanks

how many tiems have i said it...i told you a while ago that I spent it on BILLS. LOOK IN MY FORSALE THREAD. READ WHAT THE PURPOSE OF SELLING THE STUFF WAS FOR.

just send my bow or my money thats all i want.everyone seems to be on my side of the situation so clearly you are wrong for doing what you did, mainly for using my money for the bow on your bills

Chin chilla helps you make your truck payment(not by choice) so you wouldnt lose it and then get pissy when he wants what he is owed. You should be thankful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies