Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

Chin_Chilla
10+ year member

Official CA.com Bouncer
New York
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408282

Well basically it's been almost a month since I paid this dude for a bow. Today, PayPal reviewed the case and were in my favor. I originally paid him $90, and PayPal only recovered $5, so unfortunately, I'm out $85. He seemed to have good refs, but this is what happens when you trust people I guess, my first BAD transaction on this site. We'll see if he wants to make this right, as of right now I'm pretty pissed. What you guys think? Here's the PayPal details:

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reversal (Unique Transaction ID #5FG287351N451521T)

In reference to: 4F359261M36053035

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

May 17, 2009 Payment To Kathy Craig Reversed Details -$90.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Jun. 9, 2009 Reversal Completed ... $4.55 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathy Craig

Total Amount:

$4.55 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$4.55 USD

Date:

Jun. 9, 2009

Time:

17:57:00 PDT

Completed

Yep just for that crap I'm no longer taking PayPal and if I'm purchasing ANYTHING, I will no longer pay first, regardless of refs.... Thanks

This is the first time I have been on a computer in the last month. I have been deadly sick and out of a job. Busting my ass day to day(when I am able), sick as sick can be without dieing nearly trying to get a bill paid here and there.

I do apologize CRX and Chin for the bad transactions. Chin you will get your money back when I can get back on my feet.

CRX I will get you your $5 back or get the remote out when I can. Flame away, do whatever it is ya do.

This is the first time I have been on a computer in the last month. I have been deadly sick and out of a job. Busting my ass day to day(when I am able), sick as sick can be without dieing nearly trying to get a bill paid here and there.
I do apologize CRX and Chin for the bad transactions. Chin you will get your money back when I can get back on my feet.

CRX I will get you your $5 back or get the remote out when I can. Flame away, do whatever it is ya do.

seems like he's gonna pull through...

if he doesnt, where is s'ville, ar. it cant be that far from me...lol

Yep just for that crap I'm no longer taking PayPal and if I'm purchasing ANYTHING, I will no longer pay first, regardless of refs.... Thanks
Somehow, with you saying that^^^, not sure how many people will be selling to you at all.

I've had a few good transactions with him too. I understand your frustration and having someone holding your money and product is NO FUN! Hopefully he'll come through. I also see he responded back in your thread saying he'll pay you back or whatnot. Best of luck to you!

V.

I'm sorry for the situation you are in, but I'm not the only person who has apparently had problems with you. Make this right and I'll delete this thread. 1 month with no product and you with my money is not right regardless what is said.

seems like he's gonna pull through...
if he doesnt, where is s'ville, ar. it cant be that far from me...lol
LOL appreciate it bro, but I don't think I'm going to take those kinds of measure for $85...

Why don't you just ship him the bow?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied