Couple Questions About Eclipse CD7000

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trender372
10+ year member

Ohio
I did a few post searches and couldn't find an answer. I just recently bought this deck, and Eclipse's customer support wasn't helpful is answering my questions. I'm hoping someone can help.

1. How do you switch from 4 speaker to 3 way speaker layout? When I go into sound adjustment mode and move to 3 way mode and press enter, it never selects and only stays on 4 speaker. Is it because of my setup? If it is, how would you normally have to have it setup to switch?

2. How do you adjust the Q curve of the PEQ? I can only adjust the slope and frequency level.

Just FYI the setup is 5 1/4 kicker rs components and an eclipse ea4000 4-channel amp. For sub, I have 2 12" kicker CVR's running off a kicker zx750.1 mono amp. Thanks for any help.

read the owner manual at least twice. there might me some settings that need to be enabled b4 u can switch it all over. i dont know for sure, but u might have an option to turn off the internal amp. check it out and let us know

For the q factor you just press and hold the up or down buttom for a few seconds and you will see the change. As to how to switch between the 3way and 4.. not sure Ive never used it.

When you get to that menu again, highlight the 3way speaker option and hold the center button on the wheel for a few seconds. After doing this the HU will ask you if it's "OK" to switch.. Click the button again and you are there. If you want to go back, do the same thing again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.