couple of questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

tdford5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ohio
ok getting my setup for my s10 and have a couple ?'s

1st off i have 2 xs power 3400 batteries in the back.. do i need a agm battery under the hood to keep these babys charged (like a XS Power XP750)? or will any battery do ?

next is do i still run my wire from the alt to the under hood battery then from the under hood battery back to the 3400 , then the 3400 jump to each other right ?

put a d 3100 under the hood i had one there in my s10 .also alt to batt under the hood ,then to rear batts ,run same amount of wire for positive and negative from frt to rear batts .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
The SIA is a great line of amps. People like to hate. My little SIA does work with 4-8's. And it bangs the lows.
Yea. I literally spent 2 hours perusing the site. Got to love a helpful website. I bet that they have thought of everything that could possibly...
I relocated the head unit ground, and I also put plastic wire loom tubing over the RCA cables since they sit on the bare metal floor under the...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...

About this thread

tdford5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tdford5
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date