Could use some help picking out amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Finishure

NY
hey whats up everyone i m new to car audio and i have a buddy helping me but he hasnt had much time and i bought a buch of stuff. im at the point where i need 2 good amps and i could use some help.so i just purchased Kicker DCVR122 (07DCVR122) enclosed subs, pioneer DEH x9500bhs head unit, a pair of kicker ds693 6x9 3 way, and rockford fosgate t1675 power 6.75 in 2-way. im not to sure on what i need and im open to suggestions thanks

what rms are all ur speakers and subs, then match that as close as possible, 1 4ch amp for front stage and 1 mono amp for subs what ohm do you plan running or what ohm are the subs, single or dual vc? an most important what are you trying to achieve... sound wise...

what rms are all ur speakers and subs, then match that as close as possible, 1 4ch amp for front stage and 1 mono amp for subs what ohm do you plan running or what ohm are the subs, single or dual vc? an most important what are you trying to achieve... sound wise...
my subs are 2 ohm Final Impedance,rms is 800 and peak rms is 1600, dual Voice coil ,for my speakers my kickers are Peak: 280 watts per pair / 140 watts each,RMS: 140 watts per pair / 70 watts each. the fosgates are Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each ,RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each. pretty much im trying to get a cloud clear sound.i want my bass to be complemented by voice not drowned by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
find a good 600-1000w amp mono blk, and get a 300-500w 4ch, there alot of them for sale here, kicker amps are great zx,sx... jl audio jx 500/1 great for around a $100, jbl amps are good, that orion hcca amp on here is a great match... it will give you 600+ clean watts... and make sure you upgrade elec. for 2 amps...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.