cost of gas

"We found that today’s gasoline price as a share of income has spiked compared with 2020, to 3.1% from about 2.1%.
That said, today’s percentage remains well below the levels of 2008 to 2014. For five of the seven years during that period, a 10-gallon weekly purchase represented 4.2% to 4.8% of disposable income.:

The fact that people were freaking out about a 1% gain to begin with is pretty sad. Three cents per gallon. Less than 50 cents per tankful an average sedan or small SUV.
FIFTY CENTS A WEEK.

I'll bet most of you wouldn't stoop to pick up 50 cents off the ground if you saw it.

"We found that today’s gasoline price as a share of income has spiked compared with 2020, to 3.1% from about 2.1%.
That said, today’s percentage remains well below the levels of 2008 to 2014. For five of the seven years during that period, a 10-gallon weekly purchase represented 4.2% to 4.8% of disposable income.:

The fact that people were freaking out about a 1% gain to begin with is pretty sad. Three cents per gallon. Less than 50 cents per tankful an average sedan or small SUV.
FIFTY CENTS A WEEK.

I'll bet most of you wouldn't stoop to pick up 50 cents off the ground if you saw it.
I always pick up change to check the date. I collect old coins.

Biden is going to tap into our emergency reserve. That's what it is intended for after all: to compensate for shortages caused by shutting down pipelines .

That pipeline was NOT going to benefit the US. Said it before will say it again...the ONLY place that crud and it is crud nasty corrosive crud that destroys equipment like no other crude oil...was China. Our refineries do NOT want it. Only one US refinery can process it and they want nothing to do with it. China has a few refineries that can process it because why? They don't care if it destroys equipment or hurts people or adds more garbage to their air qaulity. This fallacy that the pipeline was going to help solve our oil and gas supplies here is a crock of BS.

Biden is going to tap into our emergency reserve. That's what it is intended for after all: to compensate for shortages caused by shutting down pipelines .
It's already happened. Largest tap in what, thirty years? You know cause he's a horrible pres and hates the people. Everyone saw this coming. F*ck I forget where I'm at, I saw this coming. Im not gonna look up the post but I stated that prices would start to return to "normal" by the end of the year. Sure you Trumptards will find away tho to b*tch about gas prices going down, cause you know, you people are clowns.

That pipeline was NOT going to benefit the US. Said it before will say it again...the ONLY place that crud and it is crud nasty corrosive crud that destroys equipment like no other crude oil...was China. Our refineries do NOT want it. Only one US refinery can process it and they want nothing to do with it. China has a few refineries that can process it because why? They don't care if it destroys equipment or hurts people or adds more garbage to their air qaulity. This fallacy that the pipeline was going to help solve our oil and gas supplies here is a crock of BS.
Which pipeline are you talking about? Keystone, dakota access, or other? You are more informed than i am.

It's already happened. Largest tap in what, thirty years? You know cause he's a horrible pres and hates the people. Everyone saw this coming. F*ck I forget where I'm at, I saw this coming. Im not gonna look up the post but I stated that prices would start to return to "normal" by the end of the year. Sure you Trumptards will find away tho to b*tch about gas prices going down, cause you know, you people are clowns.
Gas was high during Obummer. Gas was cheal during Trump. Gas is high during Biden. You don't know the price of gas, remember?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...