cost of gas

You can't even get close to Area 51. I like a good conspiracy theory but every good one has to have at least one grain of truth in it. The reverse engineering is partly believable because of Bob Lazar. He actually worked at area 51 and said that he saw it happening. JFK is a good conspiracy theory because of the mob, war, and Marilyn Monroe.
And none of it is true. Jesus himself told me. The real question is what the f*ck happened to Hoffa and why does the baby gravy go haywire when she does the butt stuff

I refuse to respond to BS conspiracy theories. They can ask me a question all they want, but it's not my job to do their research. Every fukking body on here repeats shitt. So don't try to feed me that BS. I see it all the time.
Hypocritical. This is a perfect example. Topics change as conversation progresses. Repeating the same question because you don't like the response is rainman ****.

No, it really has no place when there is actually no one “that knows”, and there is no “find it yourself” when it doesn’t exist. It’s a loser’s cop out. I get the reference to a 70 page document, but when it contains the proof, it’s a legitimate answer to the request.

Please expand on “repeating nullified points”. I’ve yet to have anyone nullify any proof I have offered with anything more than weak attempts at insults (cue Thxone) or the “I don’t care what the facts are, I make my own facts” argument (cue Slugbutter).
I said "everyone knows" and "find it yourself" have a time and place. I didn't say they are always fair game, and I never specified the time and place. You agreed with me by saying they shouldn't be said during a specific time and place.

A 78 page document is ridiculous. I would never try to prove my point by handing someone a book and saying, "It's in here somewhere. If you can't find it, I'm right", which is essentially what you tried to do. A self-described legal expert should know that.

The second point was directed at Bobby. I thought I quoted his post to show that.

You can't even get close to Area 51. I like a good conspiracy theory but every good one has to have at least one grain of truth in it. The reverse engineering is partly believable because of Bob Lazar. He actually worked at area 51 and said that he saw it happening. JFK is a good conspiracy theory because of the mob, war, and Marilyn Monroe.
Back before you let politics ruin your imagination…….

I said "everyone knows" and "find it yourself" have a time and place. I didn't say they are always fair game, and I never specified the time and place. You agreed with me by saying they shouldn't be said during a specific time and place.

A 78 page document is ridiculous. I would never try to prove my point by handing someone a book and saying, "It's in here somewhere. If you can't find it, I'm right", which is essentially what you tried to do. A self-described legal expert should know that.

The second point was directed at Bobby. I thought I quoted his post to show that.
The 78 page document is the legal explanation and proof. I quote or paraphrase it, and you and I both know the “you took it out of context” bullshlt starts flying.
I’m also not one to say something like “the court said so” unless it’s a decision that everyone knows about (or should know about it) such as Roe v Wade.
I’ll bet 95% or more of the people who talk about the familial separation issue don’t even know about the direct expression of a plan to do it in order to dissuade border crossers, OR that there was a lawsuit regarding it.

But they sure are willing to discuss the legality of it…

Why the f*ck was this posted in the wrong section? Jeez, anyways. So I've noticed that gas prices are going down and expect they will continue to do so. I already stated that I expected that to happen after the first of the year but seem like it's happening sooner. Guess you poor people are gonna have to find something else to cry about huh?

Why the f*ck was this posted in the wrong section? Jeez, anyways. So I've noticed that gas prices are going down and expect they will continue to do so. I already stated that I expected that to happen after the first of the year but seem like it's happening sooner. Guess you poor people are gonna have to find something else to cry about huh?

How about milk prices?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...