cost of gas

"Everyone knows" or "find the proof yourself" has a time and place and is just as useful as suggesting a seventy eight page document.

The entire point of communication is to share information with others. You repeat nullified points frequently, which is why I mentioned your history of doing so.

The points aren't nullified if they are true. I share information all the time but I back them up with facts that have been researched. I don't post conspiracy BS with zero proof.

You forgot to say that it was only on Federal lands and that it only accounts for 10% of the US production. So, you answered with only part of the facts. Nice try though. What is/was the most popular pizza when you were delivering pizza?
Im a pepperoni and mushroom guy. I like hand tossed or thicker. I love Pizza Hut pan pizza and hate thin pizza.

He's probably in charge of all construction projects in the whole world. Kidding... really, he's whatever he wants to be to the online audience. Kind of obvious when you realize he doesn't give out any true personal info. I don't expect anyone to post their SSN, but slo is afraid to even post his age.
I AM! How did you know that? You stalking me bro?

Whats the point of having kids if you can't f*ck em. Oh wait y'all mean like children. I thought we were talking about goats

really.jpg

The idiot conspiracy theorist bullshitt artists van't make me mad on here. It's actually comical reading some of these posts.
Conspiracy theories are fun, and you just ruin the experience. You don’t remember x-files and the days of believing the government had crazy secrets? Being in Vegas, you could get shot driving to where the moon landings were faked and where we reverse engineer crashed alien space craft. You’re missing out on a fun ride.

Conspiracy theories are fun, and you just ruin the experience. You don’t remember x-files and the days of believing the government had crazy secrets? Being in Vegas, you could get shot driving to where the moon landings were faked and where we reverse engineer crashed alien space craft. You’re missing out on a fun ride.
I LOVED the X Files but people who actually believe conspiracy theories are f*cking retarded. Has JFK Jr made it back yet?Can't wait to hear what he's been up to. Y'all a bunch of flat Earthers too huh? Pretty much anything QAnon and trump tell you to believe.

"Everyone knows" or "find the proof yourself" has a time and place and is just as useful as suggesting a seventy eight page document.

The entire point of communication is to share information with others. You repeat nullified points frequently, which is why I mentioned your history of doing so.
No, it really has no place when there is actually no one “that knows”, and there is no “find it yourself” when it doesn’t exist. It’s a loser’s cop out. I get the reference to a 70 page document, but when it contains the proof, it’s a legitimate answer to the request.

Please expand on “repeating nullified points”. I’ve yet to have anyone nullify any proof I have offered with anything more than weak attempts at insults (cue Thxone) or the “I don’t care what the facts are, I make my own facts” argument (cue Slugbutter).

You can't even get close to Area 51. I like a good conspiracy theory but every good one has to have at least one grain of truth in it. The reverse engineering is partly believable because of Bob Lazar. He actually worked at area 51 and said that he saw it happening. JFK is a good conspiracy theory because of the mob, war, and Marilyn Monroe.

You can't even get close to Area 51. I like a good conspiracy theory but every good one has to have at least one grain of truth in it. The reverse engineering is partly believable because of Bob Lazar. He actually worked at area 51 and said that he saw it happening. JFK is a good conspiracy theory because of the mob, war, and Marilyn Monroe.
Just think JFK, Elvis, and Tupac are all somewhere sipping drinks and laughing at us. I hope Marilyn is there too, I really liked her

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...