cost of gas

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
$4.699 here today. Work pickup took $144.

some dude

CarAudio.com Regular
Sep 7, 2020
I'm about to drive a Uhaul towing my car from Virginia to Michigan. I'm thinking 10mpg on a 600 mile trip. I know the fuel cost is gonna pound me.

• Sad
Reactions: ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
So 18¢ off a gallon of gas. Really? They really do think we are stupid. IF I put gas in my car at 1/4 of a tank I will fill it back up with 10 gallons of gas, est. I do this usually three times a month. 30 gallons of gas and take 18¢ each of those gallons. That is a "savings" of $5.40. Proposed for 3 months = $16.20 aprx.

So their answer is to save us 18¢ a gallon. What a slap in the face. Let's go Brandon!!!!!!!

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Oil companies make their biggest profits in world history
A lot of folks seem to be hyping this up. If this is true everybody should be buying the stocks of whatever companies they feel are "price gouging". If a corporation turns a profit the money doesn't go into some Scrooge McDuck vault of some fat guy with a tophat and a monocle, it's paid out to shareholders via dividends.
I wonder how many people parroting this line are putting their money where their mouth is. Or if anybody already has they can keep us updated when their dividends are paid out.

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
I picked me up a nice used Prius for now ....to run around in ...while gas prices are crazy ...my new Lithium ion battery showed up ..so time to get rid of the crappy backwards technology stock battery ....

Attachments

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads