cool car audio showrooms in chicago

Participant count
  • Participant list

yischrax
10+ year member

mobile dynamics grad MECP
I am going to chicago in october and looking for something to do during the day. I would like to find a couple good audio shops I can check out when I am there. I will be taking the el to get where ever I will be going anyone got a couple shops I should check out?

yeah well I am looking for shops or people with nice installs that I can check out I am starting a small business myself and want to see others installs and showrooms and hear some of the higher end audio I like that but haven't used before. if there is any one in the area that would want to kick it when I am there I am going from october 24th-november 2nd. Just another car audio guy looking for something that will give me the wow factor is all. Can't learn more about product and means of installing unless you try to learn.

yeah I am only going to be there for a week but the person I am going to visit works during the day mon-friday so I need to find something to do when she's at work. She took me to some of the museums when I was there last time but I want to find some stuff I am interested in this time lol.

I am going to chicago in october and looking for something to do during the day. I would like to find a couple good audio shops I can check out when I am there. I will be taking the el to get where ever I will be going anyone got a couple shops I should check out?
There is nothing along the blue and red line wort looking at. Matter of fact, there isn't anything in chicago worth looking at on that front. If you rented a car I could suggest a few. Best one is J&J electronics on 76th and state. Redline south to 79th and walk 3 blocks north on South State street. They got a lot of ****. Overpriced, but a lot of ****

yeah don't plan on buying anything I do all my own installs and like the smaller companies more than large companies "personal choice just think there bette products"

she has a car there just not sure if she would let me barrow it to get lost is all lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.