Condensation - can it hurt?

Hmmmm

really.jpg

grumpy.jpg

People dont need help in the future ? Nobody will experience this issue 9 years from now ? I rose the dead just to leave a correct answer on it for bassheads now and those in the future.

The problem dont go away with time.

therefore people who search on Google cause they have the same issue can now see a correct answer here ...Me, i had this issue so i googled it and it brought me here so i made a account just to leave that comment, so others can find a real answer to that question, now and the future

In return.... i ask for nothing.

I'm struggling with that issue now I took my subs out today to rewire them and had condensation on them. What do I do to fix that? I don't want it to damage them? I can't find any videos or information online about it. I appreciate it guys

How stupid are you people? Always trying to answer questions not knowing the answer just writing ******** because you have no life, you can't answer the question correctly and respectfully shut the fk up and move on , that simple , nobody gives a **** what you have to say if you ain't answering the question.. now he's talking about condensation buildup there is no leak in his fcking trunk I'm sure he would know if he had a leak in his trunk because when it rains there would be a lot of water getting in and it wouldn't be light condensation build up there would be puddles of ******* water. He said condensation, have you ever had ice cold glass of water you bring it outside in the heat or something and then you see how condensation builds on the outside of the glass and it will actually drip down onto the table.. That's what the **** he's talking about. That's what condensation is you goddamn morons it's not ******* rain entering through a leak in his trunk.

Sorry but that **** annoyed me reading it.. I have a brand new car literally just bought it a few months ago there is no leak in my trunk but today I came outside and the sun's out and there's about 2 ft of snow outside cuz it snowed a couple days ago so everybody's car has a bunch of snow on it still snow stuck in the ******* wheels etc I go to open my trunk and come outside and I could see oh the sun's melting some of the snow a little bit nice you know then I open my trunk and see my inverted subs have missed on the magnets like he said but we've never seen that before ever and it has been many rain days and not once if I ever seen that not a drop of water in my ******* trunk so how did it get there ? how did the condensation build up there, I don't know, try and figure it out but it ain't no ******* leak in his trunk..

Now I apologize for coming off as an ******* cuz I'm not an ******* like the guy up there who tried bashing the person who asked the question. What do you get from that ,does it make you feel better when you just randomly talk **** to people, would you talk that **** if you were face to face with him or do you only talk **** behind your computer. I think you're the moron here and prob some nerdy little btch..

Now again I apologize to everybody, something needs to be said and these people who go around bullying people over the computer, they're just the people who get bullied in real life so the way they get back is by bullying people in a way where they can't be touched

Skar audio ***** ! sundown ***** !

I'm out
So you joined this forum to necro a 9 year old thread so that you could e-argue with someone who hasn't posted here in 6 years?

Just a head's up, it's generally considered bad manners to bump very old threads on internet forums, but I'm sure whoever owns this place now is happy enough for the traffic so welcome aboard I guess.

I'm struggling with that issue now I took my subs out today to rewire them and had condensation on them. What do I do to fix that? I don't want it to damage them? I can't find any videos or information online about it. I appreciate it guys

As the guy who necro-bumped this thread suggested it's the same principal of taking an iced mug outside on a humid day. The steel is cold from the night before and condenses moisture out of the air. Not much of a "fix" to be had apart from running a dehumidifier inside your vehicle at nights, moving to somewhere in the desert, or keeping your car in a heated garage.

I've had water damage inside of amps myself and sub motors that aren't chrome plated will always rust in this climate.

Get some damp rid and keep it in your car if you live somewhere humid. Learned that lesson the hard way recently. All it takes is a few days, a heavy rain, and a clogged trunk vent to render a sub a paperweight.

Matt

So you joined this forum to necro a 9 year old thread so that you could e-argue with someone who hasn't posted here in 6 years?

Just a head's up, it's generally considered bad manners to bump very old threads on internet forums, but I'm sure whoever owns this place now is happy enough for the traffic so welcome aboard I guess.
Some forums freak out if you revive threads, and other forums freak out if you don't search [for old threads].

The most worthless threads are those without a resolution.

As the guy who necro-bumped this thread suggested it's the same principal of taking an iced mug outside on a humid day. The steel is cold from the night before and condenses moisture out of the air. Not much of a "fix" to be had apart from running a dehumidifier inside your vehicle at nights, moving to somewhere in the desert, or keeping your car in a heated garage.

I've had water damage inside of amps myself and sub motors that aren't chrome plated will always rust in this climate.

And that's why I live in Vegas. No condensation. 🤣

People dont need help in the future ? Nobody will experience this issue 9 years from now ? I rose the dead just to leave a correct answer on it for bassheads now and those in the future.

therefore people who search on Google cause they have the same issue can now see a correct answer here ...Me, i had this issue so i googled it and it brought me here so i made a account just to leave that comment, so others can find a real answer to that question, now and the future

I just take my subs out of the box in the morning and dry them off. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Nah man in 9 years we'll have completely eradicated condensation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...