Components im considering. Thoughts?

Are you going passive or active? If active, do not rule out piecing a 2-way set together. So many more options, and a budget of $400 can get you some good drivers. It's what I'm doing right now.
Dude, I'm telling you...those GB planars are calling your name...

Dude, I'm telling you...those GB planars are calling your name...
Link? Kinda ruled planars out, just read they aren't very tolerant all around. I'm looking for new mids too I think, the CDT HD-62CF's I have won't like the power I will want to give them at how low I want to cross them. Looking at Exodus Anarchy's possibly. I need to start a thread soon, I have so many questions and uncertainties //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Are you going passive or active? If active, do not rule out piecing a 2-way set together. So many more options, and a budget of $400 can get you some good drivers. It's what I'm doing right now.
Active of course. I plan on doin 2 tweets, 2 4", and 2 6.5", yweets and mids in a pillar, but thats down the road. Im just trying to find a 2 way set right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.