Component upgrade w/stock stereo

mystakaal

Hey guys,

I have an '12 Accord SE and am keeping the stock stereo. Im adding the Farenheit F-81ACRD to get navi and BT and to keep the stock look (and not lose the small screen in the dash). I have a JL 13w7 with an alpine pdx1.1000 running on RE-Q5. I 've never done the interior speakers so What combo of speakers and amp will complement my current setup? I listen to mostly hip hop, reggaeton, and club music. I haven't installed it yet, but am imagining that the bass will overpower the stock components. Also, the stock stereo is weak so, I need a louder sound. Normally, and aftermarket radio's 50x4 amp is enough to suffice for me. I want speakers that will fit with no modding needed. With all that said, Please give me your suggestions.

No, I`m still trying to see how to deal with the ELD issue.

According to Keep_Hope_Alive " You don’t want to just cut wiring and leave the alt in full output mode all of the time because it will shorten the life of your battery and alternator. Cutting wires can also throw codes to the ECU and we prefer to leave our check engine light off. " He came up with a solution for the ELD that I`m considering on

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1804618/page/1/fpart/1

What do you suggest?

In my Accord I had a 10w7 in a factory spec ported box with a Xtant 1001 in the trunk with DLS R6A components in the front. I removed the rear speakers. It's been one of my favorite sounding stereos. I think I paid around 150 for the components a few years ago.

And I never had a problem with the ELD in the Hondas I've had. I put the same 10w7 and box in my 08 Civic. I had 1/0 wiring to the Xtant x1001 and never had dimming or a drop in performance that I noticed. I ran XR650 JL Audio's in my Civic. No amp. I love the XR650's just not matched with the factory Civic head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.