component speakers advise

Participant count
  • Participant list

dmax29

hello every one i have a 04 silverado no bose 6 six spearker set up i just installed the new 2013 pioneer avh-x3500bhs dvd head unit an now am looking to do the front an back speakers. i want to do component set up front an 4" or 4x6 in the rear im looking for a good all round brand for the front and rear that wont kill my poket. im not shure if i want to do a sub or if i just want to do a real good set up with no sub an should i use a amp for my speakers or run them off the head unit need help i want to spend my $$$$ in the rite place thanks

do 6.5 components in the front doors and 4" mids in the rear ,amp the components and run the rears off the deck power . you 'll get better results that way .as stated whats your budget ,i can recommend speakers but with no budget ,it's kind of hard too.also if your looking to get better bass from the front doors then you'll need to deaden the doors as well.it will give a more fuller sound with better mid bass response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.