sre these any good

Way better options for the price. CDT is nothing impressive.
Please post options for better price for component set and rear coax,for the price..I am interested,as I was looking into this CDT set for my nephews vehicle

3 year old stock. No warranty from cdt as well yes the same set we talked about. Mine are the newer set. Different tweets and crossovers tho
do they have a set with the coax that is turned up ? does that matter much ? seems like it would help in the rear to get the highs facing up.

I run CDT speakers,and Polk old school atm, and ill say, they sound fantastic..I think you will be pleased with them,especially for the price you found with a set of components, and a set of coax.I put power/amp on all my speakers/rearfill tweets /everything

I run CDT speakers,and Polk old school atm, and ill say, they sound fantastic..I think you will be pleased with them,especially for the price you found with a set of components, and a set of coax.I put power/amp on all my speakers/rearfill tweets /everything
What kind of older Polks are you running? I've always been impressed with Polk stuff. Even some of their lower end equipment is good.

Im running a pair of old MM 5.25 100rms woofers in the front doors with the HD6 Briaxls and cdt tweets on a xoversoon to swapp out with the cl-60 that I have..I have approx 70 rms going to the woofers,at around 60hertz

the only cdts ive heard in person are the neo 6.5 and the m6. The m6 is a beast and plows through the lows like a mini subwoofer and the neo was meh. I would take that 200 dollars and drop it on a nice component set, forget rear fill, if you do it right your back seat passengers should be able to hear the music just fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date