Component speaker placement

Participant count
  • Participant list
take the 6.5 and hold it up to the door panel itself with the speaker mag aiming towards you. if there is enough room between the door handle and the bottom of the door you should be able to do like i did. let me grab some pics.

and i'm trying to get a hold of matt to ask about your problem on the site. what are u using for a browser?

take the 6.5 and hold it up to the door panel itself with the speaker mag aiming towards you. if there is enough room between the door handle and the bottom of the door you should be able to do like i did. let me grab some pics.
and i'm trying to get a hold of matt to ask about your problem on the site. what are u using for a browser?
Thanks, and I'm using Firefox 3.0.5

If I log out, it displays all of the forums but when I click on one it prompts me to log in.

tweeter on the door sail like the inside of the care on the opposite side of the mirror or in the a pillar speakers in the kicks or doors

tweeter on the door sail like the inside of the care on the opposite side of the mirror or in the a pillar speakers in the kicks or doors
What I've mainly heard was that it's not a good idea to separate the drivers unless you have some sort of HU time alignment, the tweets could end up overpowering the mids, etc. etc. and I figured the locations I chose would be as close as possible to a kickpanel installation (a pseudo kick panel, I guess, if the tweet is in the kick and the midrange in the door)

Oh and with the forums when I try to click on "new posts" it tells me this:

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You did not choose any forums to search in, or the forums you chose to search in are password protected. If this is the case, please make sure you are logged into the password protected forums before searching.

Yeah those pics look pretty good, but like I marked in green on my picture above, I only have 5 1/2" of clearance before the armrest juts out like a sort thumb (which means cutting about an inch half-circle thing out which I think would look ridiculous.

Oh, I got the forums working. I selected "Resend validation" and it's all good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Thanks for your help! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I can always play around with the location of the tweets before I install them, but I'm really concerned with getting those 6.5"s to fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.