Component Recommendation

Participant count
  • Participants list

Shpongleddd

CarAudio.com Recruit
iran
Hey guys.
I have a peugeot 206 and i want to buy a audio system for it.
I really want a high quality sound and sound quality is my first priority... I need a sound system near to high end sound with good clarity - detail - depth and accurate and warm sound, And i dont want a very very sharp sound or harsh sound.
I mostly listen to rock and EDM.
So about component for front doors.
My first choice is Hertz MPK 165.3 PRO because i heard it's really good and its really cheap country... idk why but hertz product are cheaper than other product in my country.
If i want conversion the money cost of it to dollar i can buy Hertz MPK 165.3 PRO for about $300.
But with that price i can but these components too and i really want to buy a perfect option for the money.
I write my options and you can say what you think and help me.
Thank you...

SO:
Hertz MPK 165.3 PRO
Or:
Rockford T1650-S
Helix P 62C
Helix Esprit E 62C.2
Image Dynamics CXS64
Image Dynamics XS 65 ( it's little more expensive than others but if it's best choise it's not matter )
Alpine SPX-177R
Alpine SPR-60C
Alpine R-S65C
DLS RC6.2
DLS RMC6.2
DLS Ultimate UPi6 ( it's little more expensive than others but if it's best choise it's not matter )
DLS RC6.3
Gladen RS-X 165
Focal PS 165V1 ( Used )
Focal PS 165F ( Used )
AUDIO SYSTEM AE650C
STEG MT650C
STEG MT650C II

About the last three, i heard they are very very good but i also heard that they are more expensive than $300 and they are about $600.
And i heard the company has changes and discontinued many products because of the fakes issues!
So i heard STEG and AUDIO SYSTEM has many fake models with cheap price in market and in my country Steg MT650C models are about $250 and AUDIO SYSTEM AE650C is a little higher than $300.
So i don't know these model with this price are fake or not and if i buy one of those i don't know if i have the ability to understand that they are fake or not... i don't know the fake models are obvious or they are same as the original one... if there is a way to understand this it ill be good
So what do you think about this?
BTW Fred & Sound youtube channel who review very STEG and other speaker is alawys saying that there is fake product of STEG are in market
And i was there to ask about best component and he recommend me AUDIO SYSTEM AE650C or STEG MT650C II but he say to me that with that price in your country they are fake and i should avoid them.

What’s up Trumpet, haven’t seen you in a while. How you been. You still have that business(Rubyserve) is memory serves me well

I've had an exceptionally hard 2 years. I closed Rubyserv in 2018, if I recall correctly. I recently met my life partner and things are improving. Thanks for checking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...