Complete System Install Cost?

You should go ahead and buy this wiring kit too: Car Audio Wire. knukonceptz.com is the go to spot for wiring.

I've used foam speaker baffles in the past, but I don't feel that they're necessary. The only remaining advice as far as products are concerned is sound deadener. You should buy some sound deadener BEFORE the install begins. I'd suggest Dynamat Xtreme or Second Skin Damplifier Pro. Either will give you good results.

The RCA's should be included in the kit from KNU. And yes, you're going to need speaker wire. If you buy the pieces of the amp kit seperately, you can get higher quality stuff.

Power Wire: Car Audio Wire (order 25 ft just to be safe)

4 channel RCA Cable: Car Audio Wire ( I use these all the time)

ANL fuse holder: Car Audio Wire

Speaker Wire: Car Audio Wire (order 40 ft just to be safe)

4 awg ring terminals: Car Audio Wire (you'll need 2 or 3 of these, 8 if you do the "big 3" upgrade)

You could even get some looming and techflex to make your wiring look pretty.

Crutchfield is definitely okay in certain circumstances. Buying cd players from them isn't such a bad idea because they include the harness, install kit, and instructions. In that case their markup is sort of justified, but I'd advise against buying mostly everything else from them.
I normally tell people to stay away from cfiield too, but I did find a decent deal from them on my Alpine d310 when they were getting discontinued. It was about the same price as ebay, but came with the dash kit n crap. It was a clearance item though, usually their prices are high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.