Competition subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
I personaly own a ZX-4712 (competion series). The way I wired it was dual 4 ohm operation. The way you do it on this if you desire is get yourself two sets of wires and hook them up top both sides. Then braid them together at the amp end and hook them up to the amp as one into one channel. I did mine like this pushing 800 watts through it and it ****ing kicks. Wires are wires. Ask any profesional electrician. Bring him a sample of Monster Cable 8 guage wire and a peice of extension cable of the same thickness and he'll tell you there's no difference. The argument that monster cable or other higher dollar companies that sell stuff like that is that it has a higher count of tinsles. This means the individual wires inside of it are smaller but there are more for the monster cable. That's the only difference, which isn't anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.