SOLD comp Vr's & RF 551s 4 $ale

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey that x6 is factory refurbished. It was checked by a rockford dealer here and he said he couldnt tell the difference between it and the ones he had on the shelf. It has a 90 day warranty with it too. If you are interested cool if not that is okay too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...

About this thread

WCpyret

WCpyret
Hayward, CA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Marinessgt