Cliff Design

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Caddy
10+ year member

I need to know if these are any good. It would be my first set of subs and they're only going into a 91' Acura so that's only in some what good condition. I'm not looking for anything spectacular for my first pair, I just want something that's gonna hold up nicely but still sound good. They're brand new 12" box included and he'd sell them to me for around 125-150 I'm guessin.

the shop next to me is my friends and hes a big carrys clif design mainly because its his cousins company or something there amps are pretty solid i had a 1000 watt amp from them powering 3 10 jl w0's and it worked fine i was gonna pick up some of there subs but got kickers instead but that was a while back...find out what kind are they because if its the cheapest clifs they cost like 79 for 2 on ebay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.