Class D amps...

Im not gonna lie dude, i haven't had any experience with either of thoise last 2 amps, but, from what i looked up and researched, they both seem to be a decent choice in that price range.

Think about it this way, why is a Mercedes more expensive than a Hyundai? you pay for quality.

After looking up some reviews, and asking around i would go with the Cadence over the Audiopipe, but again, that is just my preference.

Personally, id go with a Kicker or MB quart DSC series amp. But, thats just my choice..

go to this link to study aout sub wiring JL Audio - Car Audio Systems

Also remember if u are using only 1 channel ur subs will split the power coming out from the amp IE: 500RMS AT 4 OHMS amp. U have 2 subs which are hooked up to it at 4 ohms each sub will split the 500 and take 250 each (granted the does its rated power)

What is phase shift...im reading the specs on the amp that i want to buy.....and what is damping factor. Also im only gonna use the amp for 600 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms for my 2 8 ohm 12's....just until I get better subs (I want 4 ohm 12's)....it requires 2 guage power wire...do you think ill really need the 2 guage wire if there 8 ohm subs and im only gonna be using 600 watts?.......I'm looking at the Hifonics Brutus brz 1700.1d class d mono block!!

HIFONICS BRUTUS BRZ1700.1D CLASS D MONO AMPLIFIER/AMP - eBay (item 290544142063 end time Apr-10-11 14:49:01 PDT)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.