Not open for further replies.

pjc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Clarion DXZ785USB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, and in great condition. I have the box, manual, remote, cage, trim ring, etc. Its all there. No major scratches on the face. One of the pics has a reflection, not a scratch. Nismos14 can tell you that its in great shape also...I got it from him in a trade.

VERY flexible crossovers, and very easy to use. By far one of the best sounding head units I have used. I just really really miss my Pioneer, so I am going back to one.

Price:

$150 shipped, somewhat flexible

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay, double boxed, insurance, and tracking.

Item Pictures:

DSCF7078.jpg

DSCF7077.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The faceplate turned me off at first too, until I used it. Its actually very user friendly once you get use to it. As far as trades go guys... PM me what you have, but more interested in paypal. But, let me know.

I will have to look at the manual. It has more than the Pioneer 880 if I remember correctly. The manual is all boxed up and deck is ready to ship. I will look at the link posted above to Clarions website.

Offers? Would rather not trade.

Great deck. Hard to beat for the money.

What is the range of crossover points on it for mid and high
High 25hz-20khz

Mid 630hz-10khz

Low 25hz-10khz

-18db slopes and reverse phase on all channels

Another great thing is the low and mid can both band pass, which is great for a true 3-way front.

will a benji take it off your hands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
I'll hoard it for that price. Besides finding a bnib I don't think you can find one with a face this nice. Very well taken care of.

Great deck. Hard to beat for the money.

High 25hz-20khz

Mid 630hz-10khz

Low 25hz-10khz

-18db slopes and reverse phase on all channels

Another great thing is the low and mid can both band pass, which is great for a true 3-way front.
Thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it. Great sounding deck. Giving it another day or two then its either gonna go on a test bench or getting hoarded away for a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...