Please help on Clarion drz9255

Participant count
  • Participant list

eseel

I want to put a system in my car that sounds spectacular for music. I have a single din opening and I am not interested in any of the flip out units. All I want is the best sounding head unit. After a lot of research I think I found a great option - Clarion DRZ9255. My question - if I add a wired 12v bluetooth transmitter/ receiver to the rear of the unit so I can listen to streaming music, will it still sound as good as if I used a cd? The unit I am looking at has a cd mechanism that doesn't eject so if I want to listen to cd's I would need to add a changer. Am I defeating the purpose of such a great head unit by listening to streaming music? Thanks in advance for any expert help.

I want to put a system in my car that sounds spectacular for music. I have a single din opening and I am not interested in any of the flip out units. All I want is the best sounding head unit. After a lot of research I think I found a great option - Clarion DRZ9255. My question - if I add a wired 12v bluetooth transmitter/ receiver to the rear of the unit so I can listen to streaming music, will it still sound as good as if I used a cd? The unit I am looking at has a cd mechanism that doesn't eject so if I want to listen to cd's I would need to add a changer. Am I defeating the purpose of such a great head unit by listening to streaming music? Thanks in advance for any expert help.
I dont think anyone can answer that question of if a BTooth adapter will sound as good as a CD? Only one would know by actually using the same adapter,HU, and CD to test with and experiment with. My advice is to look for another proper working HU. My older Eclipse 3000 HUs flip out , play CDs and sounds fantastic with 5v RCA out and a built in fan on the back to stay running cool on a dash pocket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...