Not open for further replies.

pjc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
Item(s) for Sale:

TS-D1720C

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for a few months. I was running these active off of a PDX4.150. They are in great, great shape. I have the box and all mounting hardware. All drivers are in great shape and funtion 100%. I take very very good care of my stuff. I am upgrading to a 3 way so these dont need to sit in a box up stairs.

Price:

$85 shipped. Double boxed. USPS most likely, or UPS. Would consider trades for a nice set of 6.5 or 7" mids. Mainly want to sell.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay and they come to you.

Item Pictures:

DSCF7074.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ben... PMed ya, but your inbox is full. Let make a trade. PMs sent to others also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...