Clarion eqs755

Bass Addict
10+ year member

Hell on wheels
Tennessee
Decided to try one after audiobaun linked one in a thread.dont know why i waited so long.my kenwood ddx396 has a 13 band eq but this piggy back clarion really brought my system to life.i wasnt lacking to begin with so thats saying a lot.i built a platform for it out of some wood,box carpet and velcro.i have been missing out.

Attachments

• 0406231938.jpg
    0406231938.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 0407231931.jpg
    0407231931.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 0407231732_HDR.jpg
    0407231732_HDR.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Looks Dammned Good man!!!Tuning on the Fly!!!!. A Param. EQ brings things Alive for sure .I really like having one in a system. Gives plenty of options tuning at your finger tips.I love an EQ with a knob or sliders. So much easier than having to go back into the deck settings to tune. Ill be putting a Preamp EQ back in on my temp set up pretty soon.Its been a hit and miss raining here; It will be a couple weeks Im sure.Looks Badazz in there for sure and is no Joke.!! Sweet!!

Looks Dammned Good man!!!Tuning on the Fly!!!!. A Param. EQ brings things Alive for sure .I really like having one in a system. Gives plenty of options tuning at your finger tips.I love an EQ with a knob or sliders. So much easier than having to go back into the deck settings to tune. Ill be putting a Preamp EQ back in on my temp set up pretty soon.Its been a hit and miss raining here; It will be a couple weeks Im sure.Looks Badazz in there for sure and is no Joke.!! Sweet!!
Thx brother.And thx for the help you gave me !..i was lovin the sound so much,i went back out to the truck and stayed there listening to music for another 1 1/2 hrs lol.with the 8 volt pre out on this eq,my voltage took alot longer to come down while maintaining a descent volume with truck turned off.not full tilt but not quiet either.really enjoying it !

Last edited:
i use to run the eqs755, mounted it right under my seat. easy to reach down and tweak it and it was out of sight

solid eq

I have one of those eqs someplace in my stash ...i need to find it
So much easier to tune on the fly then having to go to the DD and take the eyes off the road.there is lag with the 396.always has been.i live with it tho cause i really like it as well.and using the volume knob is also much easier on the eq.

So much easier to tune on the fly then having to go to the DD and take the eyes off the road.there is lag with the 396.always has been.i live with it tho cause i really like it as well.and using the volume knob is also much easier on the eq.
I know what you mean ....its a pain going in all those menus ...i think kinda look at these new decks like old school trunk mount processors ....dial it in ....then have a external eq set flat to adjust on the go for different music ....sliders and knobs are so much easier ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...