civic hatchback confusion

CodyWayne718
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kentucky
I was stuck on doing one 15 sealed in this little car with about 500rms but the more I read the more I see people saying to go with one 10 in hatchback cars. Pros, cons, what's your all's opinions? Before it's brought up, I will not run a ported box. Lol

In a 93 Acura Integra,I ran 2-10s ported,and was absolutely amazing, and seemed to be just right with the air space for the vehicle.

I was stuck on doing one 15 sealed in this little car with about 500rms but the more I read the more I see people saying to go with one 10 in hatchback cars. Pros, cons, what's your all's opinions? Before it's brought up, I will not run a ported box. Lol
about 95% of those run a ported 10"

[quote name='CodyWayne718']I see your about 45 minutes from me. You build me a box? :)[/QUOTE]

i dont have the space or tools or id love to but i got some local guys who are very good if u wana hit them up @dbeez;

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

go 2 10.s btw will blow ur sealed 15 away

OK Thanx for the mention josh Cody here's your issue if you are going to stay sealed then just keep what you have cause you would be loosing a lotof cone area which would result in way less output. Now if you are willing to go ported it opens up a ton of options.

OK Thanx for the mention josh Cody here's your issue if you are going to stay sealed then just keep what you have cause you would be loosing a lotof cone area which would result in way less output. Now if you are willing to go ported it opens up a ton of options.
I don't have anything! I bought this civic to save gas and figured I'd throw something cheap and easy in it.

I don't have anything! I bought this civic to save gas and figured I'd throw something cheap and easy in it.
2 10s ported n be done

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

2 10s ported n be done

By that Cody I mean if your not willing to go ported at all then just do a sealed 15 and call it a day
Oh alright, I got ya! Now just need to decide on which sub. It's so difficult. Prolly end up with a audiopipe apsm1500 at 4 ohm in case I decide to add another at 2 ohm. Prolly end up with about 2.5 cubes per sub. Back to researching! Thanks

[quote name='CodyWayne718']Oh alright, I got ya! Now just need to decide on which sub. It's so difficult. Prolly end up with a audiopipe apsm1500 at 4 ohm in case I decide to add another at 2 ohm. Prolly end up with about 2.5 cubes per sub. Back to researching! Thanks[/QUOTE]
@Dtrom; has some li 10s that are 300rms i think 85 bucks shipped i think

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

[quote name='CodyWayne718']Oh alright, I got ya! Now just need to decide on which sub. It's so difficult. Prolly end up with a audiopipe apsm1500 at 4 ohm in case I decide to add another at 2 ohm. Prolly end up with about 2.5 cubes per sub. Back to researching! Thanks[/QUOTE]

2.5 cubes per sub for 10.s noooo lol .more like 3 cubes for the pair

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']@Dtrom; has some li 10s that are 300rms i think 85 bucks shipped i think

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

2.5 cubes per sub for 10.s noooo lol .more like 3 cubes for the pair[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. Pm me if your interested op. bnib beastly little entry level subs

Let me know if I should start another thread. How many rms can a stock alt on this civic handle? I knew it was small but I thought it would be bigger than it is, 80amp!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.