Chronic Car audio stole my money and my sound! please help me?!?!

50 cars 6 locations,

6 locations in 3 years...

top 50 retailers by car audio magazine (only shop from AZ)

yeah we must really ****...

Again, that website is full of false statements.
There are 2 sides to that story, and again, the owner of the car was compensated.

In fact him having that site is going against an agreement of settlement. It was not a smart move on his part..

Btw last month alone we did over 1500 vehicles (xmas season is very busy) probably even more.

so do the math of that in a year give or take thats 18000 cars we do.

1 out of 18000 this year that had a major problem. The GTO i dont count there was no damage really done.
1,500 x 12 = 18,000... but Christmas is the "very busy" season so that's not appropriate to take that month's figures and extrapolate them over the year...

So you DON'T do 18,000 in a year... But you say you DO do 18,000 in a year...

OK, which one is the lie?

A shop that will lie (or exaggerate) just to make a point (or a sale)? Gee, whoever heard of that?

Hello, My name is Ryan, im a manager for chronic.

I have seen this site and this thread before, but never bother to post since this thread was older but being that it was brought up again, ill say some things about it.

Over at a scion site someone showed this link off and the link of that hate site. Ill post a link to my responses, which will be the same things i would have typed here. It was actually a very good customer and friend of mine that told me about these little posts going on, and I wanted to make sure people got both sides of the story..

BTW both the cars they show on that site have been fully compensated. Him saying he hasnt received a cent are very false. Just like any story there are 2 sides to it.

Here are all my responses to anything said so far.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=154466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

does not change the fact that a lot of your other stores do Really POOR work. iv seen and Fixed some of it.

geez...i wonder how Innovative Rides would fare in the car audio magazine ranking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Having been in the business for well over 15 years, I've seen alot of things that go on in shops and I can understand that there will be some unhappy customers and that's to be expected....it comes with the territory, but to not take responibility for ones mistakes is something else entirely. I can't say that this is what has happened but it do appear that way, case in point the classic car. I know alot of people that own these cars and have spent thousands in restoring them and even more in blood and sweat. These people are meticulous about the conditions of these vehicles and you making the statement "it's a old car and brakes fail" well that did it for me, brakes DON'T just fail and then start back working my freind. If you look at the pictures of the engine compartment on that car and look at the detail and overall condition of that, there's no way you can tell me that he just didn't put the the same care into the rest of that vehicle.....On this issue you look like a hack trying to cover a hack situation. That's not saying that some of you guys other jobs aren't fantastic but on this one you lose in a major way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...