Chronic Car audio stole my money and my sound! please help me?!?!

Fyi

Fyi

Fyi

Fyi

They Are Going Out Of Business......................... And Yes They Are All Gay,

Hey Buddy, If You Need Help Getting Your System Fixed Up Hit Me Up.

OK i was wondering if anyone know if chronic is still open i deal with Chris when i use to go in there i just brought some subs from there before i moved back you pa and they are not working now this is crazy i tryed everything to get in touch with them plz help me

Chronic Car Audio screwed me over big time. I went in there for a decent AMP and a decent 10" Sub. About a week or 2 after I got my car back, it didn't want to start. this has been going on for a while now. Car is in ths shop and my Mechanic is a lot smarter then those retards at Chronic. They HOOKED it up wrong. Not to mention it took them a full day to install it plus 1 more hour that i was there waiting for it. Good thing they closed down, and if they wouldn't have, i would have done something about it. Chonic, just come to the terms that your guys **** at installing. Sun Valley Audio is the place to go!

anyone looking for the owner of Chronic Car Audio He has started a new business in the superstitions spring mall...Bloodsport Gear

Their # is: 480 807-0624

His Cell is: 480 319-5871

His Name is Bren

does anyone need problems from chronic car audio fixed. I WILL DO IT FOR FREE. my name is matt i used to be an installer there call me anytime 480-296-1147

Again, that website is full of false statements.
There are 2 sides to that story, and again, the owner of the car was compensated.

In fact him having that site is going against an agreement of settlement. It was not a smart move on his part..

Btw last month alone we did over 1500 vehicles (xmas season is very busy) probably even more.

so do the math of that in a year give or take thats 18000 cars we do.

1 out of 18000 this year that had a major problem. The GTO i dont count there was no damage really done.
50 vehicles a day average. i would say a big exaggeration .

for one 18000 divided by his 6 shops is 3000, divided by 365 days (a year) is 8.22 so figure 8.22 times 6 shops is 49.32 -----> close enough I have driven bye so many times after 10pm and they were working on at least 2 cars still. Every shop screws up here and there. its the individual person that screws it up for the rest, not the whole shop. Thats why if people keep making the same mistakes you find someone different. I have seen more than 20 vehicles done by them and they were nicely done, I even owned a truck that they done and it was superior. I used to deal with "DREAM WORKS" and I decided to have them work on my truck and they screwed up my door panel, zip tied it, and hooked the wrong amp up to my door speakers blowing them but no they didnt fix it, I have sent lots of customers that way but not no more(because they wouldnt fix it) You say CHRONIC is gay, "SUBZERO" is GAY, the lamest car club I have ever known.

LOL, i worked at this shop for 1 day. Thats right, 1 day.

Ive got over 15+ years under my belt, and at the time(this was back in early '07 and i was broke) they were the only place hiring, and believe me they were at the bottom of my list.

They paid salary, which they wanted to start me off at 28k per year, which ***** to start with. After working one day in that shop and talking to some of the other employees, one guy said he had worked until 4am the night before. My jaw almost hit the ground. it was appearant that they wanted everyone working 60+ hours per week. I did the math, that was less than 10 bucks an hour. The shop was very poorly organized, and it just felt like a used car dealership to me. Saw many hackjob installs too, and this was only ONE day!! I fixed so many screw ups by the other installers.

I just didn't like one thing about it. It does not suprize me one bit that a lot of customers were dissatisfied about this place. EPIC FAIL!!

Oh, and ya, the techs were infact smokin' the Chronic back behind the shop on their lunch breaks. LOL!! Now ive smoked a time or two, but at work?? C'mon guys.

I didn't bother coming in the next day. LOL.

does anyone need problems from chronic car audio fixed. I WILL DO IT FOR FREE. my name is matt i used to be an installer there call me anytime *******
not true.....and don't call that number anymore

But new news is the owner and the worst of the crew from Chronic Car Audio are in business again under the name Slangin Sound and Tint

beware of them!!!

they like to sell you used **** as new and are very shady

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...