choosing box and speaker size

Participant count
  • Participant list

sam_b03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am wanting a bit of spl but still musical. This isn't going in any competitions. I have a pretty large space to use but the roll cage is going to mean that I have to build it inside the car. Would it be possible to fit 2 15's in here(maybe some SA15's). Honestly 1 would probably cover all my needs. I am also thinking it might be kinda cool to pick up a single 18. I don't really want to go more than 2K rmsto the subs(2500-3000 total system). I can get a 300 AMP altenator if need be. I am running an electric water pump and fuel pump so I can't afford to stress the electrical system too much. I think I can fit some 8in proaudio speakers in the doors and figure out what I am going to do for tweeters. I already have an eclipse 7200mk2 that is going to control everything. I am open to any ideas you guys can come up with

100_00121.jpg

This is what it is going in.
100_00101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.