About T3.. (T1000's specifically)

Lowkey
10+ year member

I'm in the market for 2 15's and a few friends have been pushing me to get T1000's. One of them even offering to build me a custom enclosure(for free) just for buying T3's but here's the problem:

I've read A LOT of varying opinions on T3 Audio in the past week. They keep going bankrupt, customer service is terrible, the spiders tear etc etc. So now I'm all sketchy about buying T3 cause my budget wont allow me to buy 2 15's twice.

I'm hoping some of you might be able to shine some light on T3 as they are currently, have they fixed the spider issues? Does anyone out there own T1000's that would share their personal experience with the subs?

wouldnt bother company has a problem they close there doors and leave customers holding there d!ck.

**** poor soft parts and even worse customer service...

wouldnt bother company has a problem they close there doors and leave customers holding there d!ck.**** poor soft parts and even worse customer service...
That is where you come in....running in to save the day lol

That is where you come in....running in to save the day lol
that about sums it up. customer service is everything even for advertising because you know people like to talk about there systems, and especially woofers.

Well that's more than enough for me to go another direction. Appreciate the heads up.

So based on what I've heard hear and my own research the past week I'm leaning towards the Skar vvx 15's or the Sundown SA-15's. Also looking into DC LV3s and Fi bl and DD 1510 Ugh I haven't been in car audio for around 8 years so my head is spinning.

Last edited by a moderator:
A VVX and a BL are 2 way different subs...what exactly are you looking for? Do you like lows? What kind of music do you listen to? What is your budget?

i've never had any problems with my T3's 12'' subs i have. Running a pair on a Crunch Gp3000d, and they love it. They sound good and takes the power well. Ive only seen only one case where spiders ripped on their subs. This is not the first and only coompany to have this probelm, I've seen all the big names on here have some kind of problems with spiders and customer service at some point it time.

i've been up here since 09 and i've only seen one case. It was some T3 10's that a guy bought used from someone one here. I, myself made a thread about it awhile back asking Ed was this a problem to be worried about. Been playing mine since March . Can u provide more cases or is it here-say.

T3 spiders are made using cheap materials and are notorious for ripping

4 T3 T1000 10s

AQ 3500.1 @ .5

2cu @ 38hz

1 D3100

YouTube - Brennen 4 10" T3 T1000s and AQ 3500.1

147.7 @ 48hz LEGAL

149.3 @ 48hz Outlaw

Unlike

You like this.

YOUTUBE VIDZ:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skip01 this is the guy who had the sub's that he said had the slits in them, notice how they're in a 2 cubic ft ported box.

Last edited by a moderator:
A VVX and a BL are 2 way different subs...what exactly are you looking for? Do you like lows? What kind of music do you listen to? What is your budget?
I love the lows and bass heavy music but I listen to a lot of diff stuff. Budget is on the lower side.. I'd say 300 per sub at most. I'm not looking for anything insane just a daily driver that pounds and sounds relatively good doing it.

Id just go with a BL then bro. Simple, effective and parts are insanely easy to come by for them if you ever screw it up. Seems like a no-brainer to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

...on another note, I do find it funny that Ed has been sleezing up all sorts of other forums for new sales since he's been trashed so badly in the audio world forums such as this one. I saw one of his scumbag dealers the other day creeping around the corvette forums touting T3 subs as the best thing in the universe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lowkey

10+ year member
Lowkey
Lincoln, Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from