choice for 0-$350 Bass headphones

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
So I listen to a wide variety of music that includes everything from country to mostly dubstep and skrillex... I dont touch screamo **** though. I'm looking for some nice high quality headphones that I can wear for hours and feel the bass hardcore. Dont mention Beats, I've heard them all and they are too expensive for their inept ability to produce a decent sound response. I've been looking at the V-moda crossfade m100's as well as the beyerdynamic Custom One Pro headphones. From those two you can see where I'm getting at. If anyone could suggest some opinions it would be greatly appreciated.

koss cl20 are the best i've came across deep clear bass, lifetime warranty if anything goes wrong they replace them, no questions asked, I've sent back ones my dog ate and they replaced... they cost like 30-40 but out perform alot of the 100-150 headphones i've had....

I'm also looking for set of headphones with (decent) bass response while retaining sound quality, but don't want to spend more than $100 on them..

the closed back is where im aiming i guess... now its just to make sure that i can trust what im getting is what i want...

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I have a Fiio E11 and a Yulong Audio Sabre DA8. The E11 is fine for the average user. Depending on the headphones you get it will be completely worthless though. If the headphones have a low ohm load and high sensitivity you wont need an amp. .
what did you mean by it would be worthless would u mind explaining/?

the closed back is where im aiming i guess... now its just to make sure that i can trust what im getting is what i want... 

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

on higher end headphones where the ohm load is very high, you need large amounts of power or stable power at matching ohm loads. the fiio E11 is fine for most headphones but when you come to audiophile grade headphones, you need a dedicated and powerful amplifier and DAC. For example the fiio E11 can power a beyerdynamic dt770 80 ohm version fine but if its the 300 ohm version of that headphone then its not enough power.

I'm also looking for set of headphones with (decent) bass response while retaining sound quality, but don't want to spend more than $100 on them..
Check out the Shure SRH750DJ's. There are authorized Shure dealers on eBay and you can get them very close to that price.

jeffdachef summed it up pretty well.

DD Audio has a nice set headphones and Ear buds.
DXB-03 | DD Audio
Mediocre at best if you have heard a decent set of headphones or IEM's.

so its between the v-moda crossfade m-100's

the Sony MDR-XB1000

the sony mdr-1dr

anyone have any objections?

**it needs to be silent to other people and deep on bass**

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.