**** CHINESE instructions! help with wiring

radio works screen works just doesn't dim when headlights are turned on. idk what to do all wires plugged in i assume i blew a resistor or something cant find any fueses or relays
If the original radio dims, there is still hope. Best way to find that OEM dimner wire is to find an OEM to aftermarket wiring harness, and see what pin the orange wire goes into. You can test that wire with an multimeter by touching it with the Positive lead and dimming your cluster. Negative lead touching any bare metal, and set to DC Volts.

LMAO. Those $89 "head units" are all manual dimming. They have to cut corners somewhere and that is one that got axed. I know, I've had 3 of them. Most are decent for the price. But they don't do what the more expensive radios do. One reason they cost more. ;)

Of the ones you have owned, did any have Pandora control direct from the screen? If yes, was connection fast and automatic?
I honestly couldn't tell you as I didn't get that far into any of them. My objective was to have AM radio (none of the cheap units have AM it seems), navigation and sound quality. Out of those 3 requirements, the navigation I liked only in one of them. While I did connect my phone (on the ones that would connect) and played music through the phone via BT, I never 'signed-in' to any apps like Pandora. Sorry. However, the Eonon that I did settle for, you can. https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-G...n-Built-in-DSP-Split-Screen-Multitasking.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.