pls help me understand how to install lc7i

Participant count
  • Participant list

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
not sure on where or what wire to tap into to get signal. dont know what channels to use. trying to get a idea before i spend $ on this. clueless on these things. but im sure with a detailed explanation i can install it.. the video on youtube are plain dull and lacking anything necessary to help me understand what wires from where and use what channel..

im keeping stock radio. adding rockford 600.4 and wolfram 5k

how would you normally install a lc7i?
do the full range speakers go to the main
and the hi speaker lvl inputs go to channel 2?
then just jump the lc7i depending on what you need.?
so if i were to add 4 channel and a bass amp
do i take front doors speakers run pos neg from each front door back to the main and run rear doors pos neg back to channel 2?
then jump it inside to produce 2 channels and a sub channel?

other thing im missing is remote wire.. do i need to run a wire to the lc7i to the remote in? or is that not necessary and will i be able to supply a remote wire from that unit to 2 amps?

There is a guy on DIYMA or used to be that makes a harness for the GM stuff for adding in that sort of stuff so it works properly without too much hassle, ICR his name though. Might want to ask on there.

how would you normally install a lc7i?
do the full range speakers go to the main
and the hi speaker lvl inputs go to channel 2?
then just jump the lc7i depending on what you need.?
so if i were to add 4 channel and a bass amp
do i take front doors speakers run pos neg from each front door back to the main and run rear doors pos neg back to channel 2?
then jump it inside to produce 2 channels and a sub channel?

other thing im missing is remote wire.. do i need to run a wire to the lc7i to the remote in? or is that not necessary and will i be able to supply a remote wire from that unit to 2 amps?
Use the lci for the 4ch then the Rockford pass-thru outputs to connect your wolfram.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.