chevy Tahoe 2001 wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list
I can take a pic tomorrow morning
sounds good...i was just curious about the area ...i know a lot of ford trucks have a big firewall grommet thats easy to run wires through...i thought i remembered on chevys being tricky and having to remove the body brace...ive cut holes through the big wire grommet drivers side to the sides of the factory wires and never had problems though i dont like doing that but i figured its only big enough for a single 4 ga

i can have pics 2morrow morning. if your up now i can doit now but ill doit soon as i wake up.. but its one 12 Alpine with a mono amp also Alphine
Im almost always up...Id need to know if its a dual 4 or dual 2 subwoofer ...If its a dual two wired to a 1 ohm load most likely its putting your amp into protect...I have several mono Alpine amps and all are only 2 ohm stable...so they would need a dual 4 voice coil with a single sub

sounds good...i was just curious about the area ...i know a lot of ford trucks have a big firewall grommet thats easy to run wires through...i thought i remembered on chevys being tricky and having to remove the body brace...ive cut holes through the big wire grommet drivers side to the sides of the factory wires and never had problems though i dont like doing that but i figured its only big enough for a single 4 ga

That towel is shoved in the hole too so there's not a hole going into the cabin of the truck.

Why do you have a green rag in there?!

That's the same area I have my wiring going also. Not as many as him but get the idea.

Older Tahoes are better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.