Chevy spark

I don’t want to wall it yet since it’s my daily still using the back seats. Any other suggestions?
Buy a different vehicle with more room to utilize. You may be able to make a taller enclosure to get more Cubes for a pair of tens possibly? and do an Aero Ported enclosure?? For a better sub?? You can always buy a different sub and try it in that enclosure.Be better sub up port up by looking at that pic and car. I wouldnt do too much. Im sure that roof is not very rigid in that car.

Could probably fit 2 10s or 4 8s which would give you more cone area.

The sa12 I've it's a v2 can handle a little more power but you are already above rms and any more power will rapidly kill it if you just get the wrong boosted song and send it to clip city.

You could likely raise tuning to about 36hz and gain on the meter without losing too much low end.

Put a new baffle on it and install two Sundown SA 10's. That will give you 40% more cone area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...