*** Check my JL design ***

Mr.SoloDolo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
2 JL 13.5w7's

2 JL 1000/1 amps

You can see I have the box exactly where I want it but I'm having trouble drawing it up (yes i know it's not as good as google sketchup lol)

* I need help with the port. Are my lengths correct? I need to get 26" and I think I have that but want some confirmation

* Is the center divider a correct length?

jl13-1.png

JL13.png

Wow i had the same setup two thirteen w7's on two slash 1000/1's and soon came to realize sa12's spanked the **** out of them! Needless to say im out of the bs jl craze nowadays oh and ps i have two slash 1000/1's for sale lol!

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg
Wow i had the same setup two thirteen w7's on two slash 1000/1's and soon came to realize sa12's spanked the **** out of them! Needless to say im out of the bs jl craze nowadays oh and ps i have two slash 1000/1's for sale lol!

1.2 cubes ported is really small for those, actually most good 10's will want more airspace than that.
put them in 3.75 cubes net with around 60" of port and tune around 32, you will be much happier.
The specs are for each side since it's two separate chambers.

60 square inches of port total

2.4 cubes each side

Does my port length look correct on the picture 20.25 inches and 3"

this should come out to 26" total length right?

I wont lie mine werent bad just that i built the boxes to JL's specs i always wanted to try more airspace and tuned lower from what i hear they can hit lows nice and deep that way, anyways post some pics when your done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.