Cheapest way to reach 160db?

I like how this guy doesn't know what it takes to get to a 160db but yet you guys are suggesting he runs a HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM on 240v+...... Like he's not going to blow his truck up and kill himself.
Thats the idea! Lmao. The Cheapest route is the most dangerous route

Interesting. The price is right but how is the quality? I've heard mixed reviews about Power Acoustics other products.
Sorry I was being a azz ! I shouldn't act that way , so again sorry but have you ever sat in a 160 db car ? As stated just the electrical to run it will three thousand dollars and that's on the low end melanin not a lot of battery's and maybe two alternators and then you can start on the system , I have never had anything that loud but I have close to 6k this build and am hoping for 150 to 153 and it gets much more expensive to go up from there . I would guess around 10k atleast like someone else said .There are guys on here that are that loud maybe they will chime in. And good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 22 using Tapatalk

I'm trying the same thing. My plan is to wait until someone has a 160db vehicle for sale that is depressed and hard up for money. Then offer him 3k
that does seam as if when a person is at their all time lowest , most desperate place in life, you come in an take full advantage of them

that is kind of you

that does seam as if when a person is at their all time lowest , most desperate place in life, you come in an take full advantage of them
that is kind of you
Lolol we were talking about ways to get a 160 vehicle for 3k... Only way I see it happening.

How about they win the lottery and just give it away for 3k because they want to start a 160db tesla? Sound better?

160db is definately not cheap...

I will say the guy that bought the Rockville 15s and walled off his truck and did like 156-57 i think off like 2500 watts was impressive. Was not a 60 but to me was respectable givin the equipment. That was pretty cheap build for the numbers it did.

Build the shell of the enclosure as big as you can. Then baffle it and brace it. Load the woofer and run a sweep and see what your peak is... Then tune your wall to your peak... Make sure you seal it off around the enclosure so it's a true wall. Play around with port size. Most spl builds use huge ports.

Big mono amp $2000

Woofers pick up some used zv3 18s for like $700 for both if u can

HO alt $500

Three g31 batts $600-700

Wire and lugs etc $200

Cheap 4 Ch amp $150

Cheaper speakers so u can hear the music $150

Head unit $200

Then all the wood and glue and screws etc... $500+

So u can see it adds up quick!!!! Almost none of us just start out and shoot for 160db out the gate... We started with hand me down boss audio and kicker and sold and traded and worked our way up to big boy systems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.