Cheapest way to reach 160db?

Hi guys, this my first post.

Just like the title says, what's the cheapest way to reach 160db? I've got a toyota tundra crew cab and am taking out the back seat. I realize that doing a cheap setup like this will lose next to all sound quality, but I mostly care about spl.

Thanks for your help!

Hi guys, this my first post. Just like the title says, what's the cheapest way to reach 160db? I've got a toyota tundra crew cab and am taking out the back seat. I realize that doing a cheap setup like this will lose next to all sound quality, but I mostly care about spl.

Thanks for your help!
Pull my finger.

Hi guys, this my first post. Just like the title says, what's the cheapest way to reach 160db? I've got a toyota tundra crew cab and am taking out the back seat. I realize that doing a cheap setup like this will lose next to all sound quality, but I mostly care about spl.

Thanks for your help!
I honestly don't think you understand what 160db is..

The word "cheap" and "160 db's" don't belong in the same sentence.

Doing some research would help too. People spend 1000's of $$ to get at least that and above. It never comes "cheap".

Buy a_contraption's taramps 50k. Find a bunch of cheap lead acid batts of the same kind and do a high voltage setup. Brace your truck with fiberglass or wood everywhere. Eliminate all flex. do not add deadener, that lowers your peak. You wont be building for music, your wall will be a one note wonder or else youll be stuck in 150s.

If you are asking this, you most likely arent touching 160 or even mid 150s for a long time.

I like how this guy doesn't know what it takes to get to a 160db but yet you guys are suggesting he runs a HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM on 240v+...... Like he's not going to blow his truck up and kill himself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.