Cheapest comp set humanly possible

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
Lmao, I'm in search of ideas of some super cheap 6.5s and tweets for my Tahoe that I finally got running.

They just need to be able to get loud enough over a simple sub setup.

Also I don't care if they are sold separately as long as they can come near a jbl p660c set or near it for the cheaps.

I won't be running a amp just yet as i am still looking into how I will mount the comp and sub amps and how the wiring will be run.

I've never had this much space for a setup so it's hard to pick how I am gonna do it all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Lmao, I'm in search of ideas of some super cheap 6.5s and tweets for my Tahoe that I finally got running.
They just need to be able to get loud enough over a simple sub setup.

Also I don't care if they are sold separately as long as they can come near a jbl p660c set or near it for the cheaps.

I won't be running a amp just yet as i am still looking into how I will mount the comp and sub amps and how the wiring will be run.

I've never had this much space for a setup so it's hard to pick how I am gonna do it all.

well u asked for cheap (i have seen some for like $30) but i'd get the ct sounds 2) MB Quart 6.5" 90 Watt Component Speakers Speaker System Set Pair | DC1-216 CT Sounds Strato 6.5 Speakers Component Full Range Car Speaker Set 6.5 Inch | eBay

actually these may not be bad (had good luck with lanzar speakers) 6.5-Inch 200 Watt 2-Way Coaxial Speaker Component System Kit | eBay lanzars have done best just on hu for me last set i just had factory hu and they were coax..
I honestly dislike lanzar from all the new stuff compared to there old speakers.
Ive never tried these, but id bet theyd be decent
Mobile Friendly - POWERBASS 2XL63C 61/2" components 3ohm 180w max

I did run the 50$ pb set, i liked it for what it was. Mid produced nice midbass. Tweet was a little tinny tho
Might have to check these out also.. hopefully better mid bass then my p660c did.. for the price of the jbl they got loud and clear, but lacked the mid bass I wanted.
some ct sounds neos and tweeters that have an inline crossover. wired together should work fine. Or some prv ferrite pa speakers.
I'll check em out.
I remember u mentioned silver flute speakers in another post.

I need something to hold onto for a couple months to save on cash as I'm not as ballin as I was before due to lay offs.

I honestly dislike lanzar from all the new stuff compared to there old speakers.Might have to check these out also.. hopefully better mid bass then my p660c did.. for the price of the jbl they got loud and clear, but lacked the mid bass I wanted.I'll check em out.
I remember u mentioned silver flute speakers in another post.

I need something to hold onto for a couple months to save on cash as I'm not as ballin as I was before due to lay offs.

Loud and midbass you need to choose one.. You cant have both unless you do a 3 way setup or a two way with a lot of cone area and power along with proper deadening/acoustical treatments.

Loud and midbass you need to choose one.. You cant have both unless you do a 3 way setup or a two way with a lot of cone area and power along with proper deadening/acoustical treatments.
I didn't mean full on feeling the bass at 45hz and above but more of door have some kind of midbass that u feel 3 inches away lol.. but then again I didn't go all out on my truck doors with vinyl and deadener.
My new setup will be active so may end up doing some sundown 6.5s later on for midbass in doors.

I didn't mean full on feeling the bass at 45hz and above but more of door have some kind of midbass that u feel 3 inches away lol.. but then again I didn't go all out on my truck doors with vinyl and deadener.
My new setup will be active so may end up doing some sundown 6.5s later on for midbass in doors.

then just do 8/10 inch PA speakers now and do two in each door in the future. Get sh*t done now, get sh*t prepared in the future. Kill two stones with one bird. (yes hit the stones that hard with a bird)

45hz is not midbass and should never be considred midbass lmao. midbass 60hz-80hz and above. with PA speakers you'll be lucky to get 80hz - 100hz action but you'll be several times louder than any component set can ever dream of. I wouldnt recommend any guy with a moderate to serious sub setup to ever components. They just dont hang. If they do hang that means you arent loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.