Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Month old Skar SK-2500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not a scratch on it. Has never ever seen below 13V and maybe has 3 hours on it. Reason for sale is I was in hospital for 17 days and thats without pay so I owe people money so it must go as well as the rest of my system

** Amp will come with 2 4+ft 0awg Knu power wires with fuse holder and 250amp fuse and come with 0-4awg reducers so U dnt have to wry about trying to get all them strands inside the amps terminals.

Price:

$430 plus ship

Zero Trades

I have OG boxes for both items in mint shape. I am the OG owner of them both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay or you pick up.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0929_zps40350b95.jpg

IMG_0930_zps81091b32.jpg

IMG_0928_zps70227536.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: 1 Month old Skar SK-2500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not a scratch on it. Has never ever seen below 13V and maybe has 3 hours on it. Reason for sale is I was in hospital for 17 days and thats without pay so I owe people money so it must go as well as the rest of my system

** If you buy amp I also have a HC1800 1 month old both still under warranty resting at 13+V I will sell for an extra $100 plus shipping but that price is only for the buyer of the amp. Amp will come with 2 4+ft 0awg Knu power wires with fuse holder and 250amp fuse and come with 0-4awg reducers so U dnt have to wry about trying to get all them strands inside the amps terminals.

Price:

$440 plus ship just amp

$540 plus ship for amp and batt.

Zero Trades

I have OG boxes for both items in mint shape. I am the OG owner of them both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay or you pick up. If ur serious u can reach me at 318-525-2515 "Dennis" no games cause I aint in the mood for them..

Item Pictures:

IMG_0929_zps40350b95.jpg

IMG_0930_zps81091b32.jpg

IMG_0928_zps70227536.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Damnit son I'm coming over for the batteries. Don't sell them! I should be on when you get to work, PM me.

Whats the lowest price? I didnt see the price drop on the thread but you said there was one....
OG price was $450 so as you can see there is a price drop and thats the lowest it will go.

Just let me make payments on the **** thing. I got the money for the batteries so don't let them go anywhere lol.
Hmmm bad news Dave sold the 1800... Had no choice bill man wanted money. Now I still have the Sprinter but then I am left without a batt to start my car thus not sure worth selling..... As far as payment plan hey you know we are bros if you want it talk to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...